The U.S. has long deferred to pharmaceutical companies on questions of pricing and availability of…
- IP barriers in tackling COVID 19: Anything in TRIPS to help out?
- Drug Exclusivities in the US: Is it justified? (Part 2 of 2)
- Drug Exclusivities in the US: Is it justified? (Part 1 of 2)
- India’s IPAB Denies Access To A Leukemia Medication In An Unsubstantiated IPAB Order And Creates Uncertainty
- TRIPS, COVID-19 and the Right to Repair and Produce Needed Medical Products in Emergencies (Part 2 of 2)